Thursday, June 5, 2014

4 ot of 5 Doctors

4 ot of 5 Doctors

Where the hell was I that missed this band. Perhaps they just fizzled out before the dam broke.Another Philly band that was swept under the rug. Energetic synths with  well written melodic hooks makes this band stand out. 

From Left to Right: Jeff Severson (Vocals, Guitars, Keyboard), George Pittaway (Vocals, Guitar), 
Tom Ballew (Vocals, Drums), Cal Everett (Lead vocals, Bass)



Don't let the cartoon ponies scare you away.
Here is Modern Man from 4 out of 5 Doctors
 and it's amazing.

This band has strong vocals and well mixed and well produced guitar work with complimenting harmonies. 

4 out of 5 Doctors - Breaking Rocks


WOULD I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS IF I KNEW ABOUT IT? 

1979 had a lot of music that there was no way to hear it all. This band, had I know about them, a DEFINITE YES VERDICT. One of the best bands I missed in the many years of music. Easily 5 out of 5. 



No comments:

Post a Comment