Saturday, May 31, 2014

Screamin' Sneakers

THE SCREAMIN' SNEAKERS
As you will find out eventually, I'm a sucker for female fronted music. So whenever I find some female fronted missed music I can't wait to give it a listen.  Fronted by Lisa Hall this power punk band had some nice production from the demo I listened to. Her vocals are very depicted of that 80s punk/new wave sound and remind me of a Josie Cotten/Clare Grogan mixture. The music itself is solid and nicely written.
From Left to Right [Lisa Hall (vocals), Randy Blitz (drums), 
Bud Gangemi (bass), Eddie Gregg (guitar), Gary Sunshine (guitar)

Lisa Hall and Bud Gangemi



Here is the demo I listened to


 Would I have listened to this if I knew about it? 

Having listened to this for about 3 or 4 times through...The verdict... 
Absolutely Yes!  5 out of 5 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment